Recipe By: Lani @livinwitlani
Bunch of Spinach
1 lbs of Chicken breast
1 cup of cut tomatoes
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup chickpeas
Old bay seasoning
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Toss in cleaned chicken breast and cook until tender.
- Add S&P to boiling water once chicken is tossed in.
- Shred chicken breast and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl toss together chickpeas, chicken, shredded cheese, tomatoes and olive oil.
- Add old bay seasoning and mix well.
- Place chicken salad over a bed of spinach.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Snap a picture and Enjoy!