Interview By: Jen Amos, with co-host Jenny Lynne Stroup from Holding Down the Fort Podcast
Take a listen as Christina Etchberger talks about It’s a Military Life with Holding Down the Fort Podcast!
“While her husband is deployed and she’s home with the kids in the midst of a pandemic, Christina decided in summer 2020 to to immerse herself into community by creating her lifestyle blog It’s A Military Life. She shares how her blog quickly grew from serving military spouses to now including a curation of articles and resources for significant others, military families, and veterans.”
Episode 67 is all about It’s a Military Life: the story behind it all, more about Christina’s military spouse life, current projects, and more!
Bonus Episode 63, is also a great show you won’t want to miss featuring Christina Etchberger. Enjoy a fun conversation with the host of Holding Down the Fort Podcast, Jen Amos!
Thank you for being a part of the It’s a Military Life community!
Holding Down the Fort Podcast
117: "It's not okay to feel burned out." Maximizing your high-performance potential with an efficient, sustainable and scientifically sound approach with Louise Valentine – Holding Down the Fort Podcast
- 117: "It's not okay to feel burned out." Maximizing your high-performance potential with an efficient, sustainable and scientifically sound approach with Louise Valentine
- 116: "It's hard to feel like you're taking care of the family when you are not the breadwinner." Exploring post-military life as a male military spouse with Keith Hayden
- 115: "Transition is a mindset." Providing free comprehensive educational resources and opportunities with Jai Salters
- 114: "Answering the question, 'What is my purpose?' is key to agile employment." Military Spouse's ToolKit for Agile and Purposeful Employment with Jen Amos and Scott R. Tucker
- 113: “Seeking out help brought a lot of change, not only in my professional life, but in my emotional well-being.” Local networking and professional volunteerism with Kyra Seeley