Interview By: Jen Amos, with co-host Jenny Lynne Stroup from Holding Down the Fort Podcast
Take a listen as Christina Etchberger talks about It’s a Military Life with Holding Down the Fort Podcast!
“While her husband is deployed and she’s home with the kids in the midst of a pandemic, Christina decided in summer 2020 to to immerse herself into community by creating her lifestyle blog It’s A Military Life. She shares how her blog quickly grew from serving military spouses to now including a curation of articles and resources for significant others, military families, and veterans.”
Episode 67 is all about It’s a Military Life: the story behind it all, more about Christina’s military spouse life, current projects, and more!
Bonus Episode 63, is also a great show you won’t want to miss featuring Christina Etchberger. Enjoy a fun conversation with the host of Holding Down the Fort Podcast, Jen Amos!
Thank you for being a part of the It’s a Military Life community!
Holding Down the Fort Podcast
150: "I have a deeper understanding of community now, and I really hope that it'll show in our next season." Season 6 Finale with Jen Amos and Jenny Lynne Stroup – Holding Down the Fort by US VetWealth
- 150: "I have a deeper understanding of community now, and I really hope that it'll show in our next season." Season 6 Finale with Jen Amos and Jenny Lynne Stroup
- 149: "Telling your story, getting it down on paper, getting it out through art, and getting it out in the world, in some way, is mystically healing." Heart to Script with Amy Uptgraft and Lea Johnson
- 148: "Thank you for being a part of our journey and seeing value in our candidness. It's an honor." Checking in with Jen and Jenny Lynne
- 147: "We build trust when we can put a face and a story to an offering." San Diego Military Family Collaborative featuring Jen and Jenny Lynne
- 146: "Risking is always better than regretting." 30 years of service and paying tribute to Camp Pendleton Marines since 9/11 with Amy Forsythe