It’s a Military Connection’s cohort immersion program's mission is to give military spouses a voice, hands-on experiences, and the resources to guide them on their professional journey.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
It’s a Military Connection is all about supporting YOU as you venture back into the workforce through our 12-week cohort immersion program.
Throughout this cohort experience you will have more professional skills, hands-on experiences, and a supportive network that will give you a voice as a member of the military community. You will feel confident with resume development, networking, modern workplace technology, and other important career professional development skills.
- Google Classroom is your hub for learning and experience. Here you will find learning objectives, supporting course materials, and deliverables.
- Each day you have access to Zoom events, Google Chat rooms, and the Kovii app to join scheduled meetings, guest speaker events, and collaboration meetups. We know that schedules and time zones can vary, so rest assured that each Zoom meeting will be recorded for ease of access. Other platforms used are available for quick calls or check-ins with fellow participants and resource partners. We definitely have the everyday military life in mind!
- Course materials and deliverables are aimed at exposing participants to workflow management, technology, and communication tools as well as supporting the development of key resources necessary in today's competitive job market.
- After successfully completing the course, you will have access to the Career Fair at the end of the program to meet prospective employers and to grow your network!
- IMC also provides resources and workshops throughout the year.
Join us for this amazing opportunity to grow professionally! Register here!