Recipe By: Kayelani @livinwitlani
Did you try this recipe at home yet? Share how it went in the comments below!
Long grain white rice
1 lb uncooked jumbo shrimp
1 can of peas and carrots veggie mix (fresh is good as well)
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp avocado butter
1 tbsp minced garlic
Pinch of pepper to taste
Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce
- Cook rice in rice cooker or caldero adding water to rice ratio and salt.
- In a separate pan begin cooking peeled and devine raw shrimp adding minced garlic and avocado butter.
- When the shrimp is fully cooked add in the eggs shifting and whisking them around to prevent them from sticking to your pan.
- Toss in the canned veggies and white rice.
- Add Kikkoman teriyaki sauce.
- Stir rice and let sit till crisp/fried
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to your liking if desired.