Recipe by: Lani @livinwitlani
Have you tried this recipe out at home? Share how it went in the comments!
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp garlic
1 tbsp onion powder
1 cup brown rice
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 red pepper (chopped)
1/2 green pepper (chopped)
1/2 yellow pepper (chopped)
1. Place 1/2 cup chicken stock into rice cooker
2. Add in 1/2 water and bring to boil
3. Toss in uncooked brown rice, and all chopped peppers.
4. Let cook until rice cooker dings.
5. In a small bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
6. Clean salmon and apply dry rub mix.
7. Placed salmon into pan on low heat with olive oil.
8. Once the oil is hot, cook salmon throughly in both sides.
9. Place salmon onto bed of seasoned rice, serve, and enjoy 😊