It’s a Military Life Corporation is growing, and we need your support funding our incredible programs! All programs are run by our dedicated professional volunteers — military and veteran spouses, fellow patriots, service members, and veterans.
It’s a Military Life Corporation is a military spouse and veteran network that advances resiliency, promotes community involvement, and forges meaningful relationships.
We are an official 501c3 with four amazing program:
Creidm.com is a distributor for the natural, eco-friendly health and wellness brand Shaklee. Creidm is owned and operated by a former IML volunteer and veteran. If you want a healthier home, nutrition, or skin then go to creidm.com. From today until Veteran’s Day, 20% of all Creidm’s profits will be donated to IML! Shop their site now to learn more about their natural products for your family, your home, and your planet.
During this event 20% of every purchase made on creidm will be donated to IML! Shop now at Creidm.com
Donations will go right back into programming, to fund events and allow us to provide resources for our military community.
Thank you for supporting IML!
Online Event by: It's a Military Life
Date: Feb 22, 2022, 9:00 PM - May 6, 2022, 9:30 PM (9pm/EST - 6pm/PST - 8pm/ CST)
Event link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/168791713559
It’s a Military Connection is all about supporting YOU as you venture back into the workforce through our 10 week cohort immersion program.
Throughout this cohort experience you will have more professional skills, hands-on experiences, and a supportive network that will give you a voice as a member of the military community.
You will feel confident with resume development, networking, modern workplace technology, and other important career professional development skills.
- Google Classroom is your hub for learning and experience. Here you will find learning objectives, supporting course materials, and deliverables.
- Each day you have access to Zoom events, Google Chat rooms, and the Kovii app to join scheduled meetings, guest speaker events, and collaboration meet ups. We know that schedules and time zones can vary, so rest assured that each Zoom meeting will be recorded for ease of access. Other platforms used are available for quick calls or check-ins with fellow participants and resource partners. We definitely have the everyday military life in mind!
- Course materials and deliverables are aimed at exposing participants to workflow management, technology, and communication tools as well as supporting the development of key resources necessary in today's competitive job market.
- After successfully completing the course, you will have access to the Career Fair at the end of the program to meet prospective employers and to grow your network!
Join us for this amazing opportunity to grow professionally on Facebook!
Sign up for the cohort immersion program today!
One of IML's ongoing programs is the Veteran Pen Pal Project (VPPP). The Veteran Pen Pal Project provides support and gratitude to our nation's veterans by connecting them with pen pals from around the world. Through this partnership veterans build meaningful relationships, maintain fine motor skills, and have the opportunity to connect with individuals who support our veteran community. Donations from our community allow us to provide all necessary supplies, known as a Pen Pal Kit, to our veteran pen pals so they can fully participate in this program. Such supplies include envelopes, stamps, pens, and writing paper.
We are currently looking for contributions to support this mission. With a recent dramatic increase in participation in the Veteran Pen Pal Project your donation can help us provide better supplies, resources, and partnerships to the veterans that we serve.
Thank YOU for supporting the VPPP!
Here are examples of how your donation will support our mission:
A $10 donation provides two veterans with a Pen Pal Kit
A $25 donation provides 4 veterans with Pen Pal Kits and/or covers shipping costs of Pen Pal Kits to two of our participating veteran communities
A $50 donation supports program outreach
- Activities (4)
- Career and Entrepreneur Resources (15)
- Children's Edition (19)
- Deployment (1)
- DIY (5)
- Fitness (12)
- Happy Home: DIY and Decor (4)
- Healthy Lifestyle (wellness and fitness) (13)
- Homeschooling (8)
- IML Must Reads (13)
- IML Team (1)
- It's a Military Child Life (20)
- It's a Military Connection (20)
- It’s a Military Outreach Life (1)
- Life as a Military Spouse (2)
- Military Children with Exceptional Needs (5)
- Military Families with Exception Needs (1)
- Milso Entrepreneur (20)
- Partners (2)
- Pay it Forward (4)
- PCS (12)
- Q & A (4)
- Recipes (13)
- Reflection (6)
- Remembering Our Veterans (6)
- Resources (2)
- Self Care (22)
- Spotlight (86)
- Teen's Edition (10)
- Veteran Pen Pal Project (2)
- Veterans (5)
- Wellness (22)