Recipe By: Kayelani @livinwitlani
Have you tried this out yet at home? Tell us in the comments how it went!
1 cup uncooked brown rice
1 lbs uncooked raw shrimp
1 lbs uncooked asparagus
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 cup chicken stock
2 tbsp avocado butter
Cilantro leaves to taste (And for display)
S&P to taste
- In a rice cooker toss in 1 cup chicken stock and 1 cup brown rice.
- Cover and let sit until cooked thoroughly.
- In a medium sauce pan toss in avocado butter and garlic.
- Place uncooked asparagus and cook until desired consistency. (I like my asparagus to be firm)
- Toss shrimp into the same sauce pan and cook thoroughly.
- Sprinkle S&P over asparagus and shrimp as desired.
- Serve over brown rice, and enjoy!