Written and Resources Provided By: Anita and Nathan @homeschool_project_podcast
Explore the world and all it has to offer and you will never be bored again.The Homeschool Project Podcast
What is The Homeschool Project Podcast?
We are Nathan and Anita, military family and homeschooling parents to 3 beautiful children. We are the hosts of The Homeschool Project Podcast where we get together weekly to share ideas, thoughts, and some laughs. Listen as we discuss our homeschooling journey, the good, the bad, and everything in between. Be sure to subscribe to their new blog!
Toddler Mini Series
It’s amazing how toddlers can turn your smooth sailing day upside down within seconds! I get it, my sisters get it…and that’s why we created a Toddler Mini Series (Episodes 20, 21, & 22) so you can join in on the frustrations and laughters of life with these little tikes, and tips on how to make it all work 😊
Episode 20– we discuss the struggles that occur in general during the developmental stage of toddlers, whether homeschooling or not 🤦
Episode 21– we speak about the needs of toddlers during this stage as well as ways to involve your toddler in learning and prime times to knock off core subjects in your homeschool 🙌
Episode 22– we discuss what to do when toddlers won’t nap and want nothing to do with learning 😒 Busting out the homeschool hacks! We also provide many resources in this episode 💕
Anita and Nathan
Click below to listen in on the newest episodes on The Homeschool Project Podcast!
E98: Home Ed Series: Deschooling & Reconnecting Children With Learning Naturally with Kelly Edwards from 90-Minute School Day – The Homeschool Project Podcast
- E98: Home Ed Series: Deschooling & Reconnecting Children With Learning Naturally with Kelly Edwards from 90-Minute School Day
- Bite Size Wednesday: Just Start…
- E97: Home Ed Series: Homeschool Lifestyle Organization / Living A Purposeful Life Without Clutter and Overwhelm with Tiffany from Hinterlife Homeschool
- Bite Size Wednesdays: Using Reading Aloud As A Tool For Your Homeschool
- E96: Home Ed Series: Running A Successful Business and Homeschool with Jen Myers from Homeschool CEO